Additional Fees

After reading these online comments about Dr.Kashian they resonated with me tremendously.

I too used to be his patient until I nearly died after he prescribed me dangerous psychiatric medications, Benzodiazepines, without warning me of the risks involved. The most dangerous part of it all was how I did not recognize I was under their influence or what was happening to me. I ended up in a psychiatric ward not knowing what year it was, not knowing what my telephone number was, not being able to form sentences or know what happened exactly. Dr.

Kashian, the psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies involved made a ton of money off of this near death experience of mine, calling it a nervous breakdown. I am seeking legal advice and I will pursue Dr. Kashian and his Orchard Medical Group for his dangerous medicine.

Shame on him and others like him!Orchard Medical Group Stephen M Kashian MD 4905 Old Orchard Shopping Center Skokie, IL 60077 Phone: (847) 679-6707

Review about: Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie Internal Medicine Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: His negligence, Dangerous phychiatric drugs non-existent warings bad mediine.

Had an Experience with Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1335440

Looks like I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with Dr.Stephen Kashian.

Fifty thousand people go to the emergency room yearly in due to lorazepam complications. Over twenty-seven million prescriptions for lorazepam are written yearly.

Normal people have problems that can and must be resolved without recourse to psychiatric drugs. Deceiving and drugging patients is NOT the practice of medicine. It is criminal.

Dr. Kashian is worthy of being exposed and investigated .

Dr. Stephen M.

Kashian

531 Hoyt Lane Winnetka IL, Tel.847-446-4845 http://stephenkashian.webs.com

Dr.StephenKashianExposer
Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States #1334610

Chris Cornell’s family has issued a statement questioning the coroner’s report that the singer intentionally took his own life on Thursday.

“Without the results of toxicology tests, we do not know what was going on with Chris—or if any substances contributed to his demise,” the Cornell family said.

The 52 year-old vocalist had a prescription for Ativan, the family shared, and may have taken a higher dosage that impaired his judgement. Attorney Kirk Pasich noted that Ativan can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts and slurred speech.

Ativan is a tranquilizer and anti-anxiety medication that is sometimes used as a sleeping aid.