Additional Fees

Dr.Kashian prescribed me a highly addictive benzodiazepine drug which is known to cause violence and suicide either during use or after withdrawal.

He did not warn me of this. Dr. Kashian offered "help" that was only betrayal as his psychiatric assault on me along with the psychiatric industry peddles its array of deadly addictive psychotropic drugs for profit. I am healthy again and free of this garbage and I am through with this doctor and his fraudulent practice.

Finally the world is waking up to the bad medicine and racket of the medical industrial complex and their desire to get you, conned, hooked and addicted to their mind-altering drugs and psychiatry. These are corrupt pharmaceutical drug companies and doctors who have taken too many lives and are involved through their actions in suicides and homicides across our nation. projects.propublica.org reveals Doctor Kashian's true colors Results are sorted to display closest matching names first. The addresses associated with doctors are provided by the government and do not reflect all of a doctor’s practice locations.

If your doctor does not appear in the listing, that could mean that the doctor did not receive industry payments from August 2013 to December 2015, or you have misspelled his/her name. STEPHEN M KASHIAN Internal Medicine SKOKIE, IL - $6,750 Dr.

Stephen Kashian Orchard Medical 64 Old Orchard Center Skokie, IL 60076 (847) 679-6707 Dr.Stephen Kashian 521 Hoyt Lane Winnetka, IL 60093

Review about: Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie Internal Medicine Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Law Suit Against Dr. Kshian, Orchard Medical Group and the Pharmaceutical Company.

I didn't like: Dr kashians failure to disclose risks of medicines he prescribes, Preventable medical errors, Dr stephen kashians denial he practices bad medicine, Negligence.

Had an Experience with Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie?