Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie in Skokie, Illinois - Dr. Stephen Kashian WARNING - BEWARE

Additional Fees

Dr. Kashian prescribed me a highly addictive benzodiazepine drug which is known to cause violence and suicide either during use or after withdrawal.

He did not warn me of this. Dr. Kashian offered "help" that was only betrayal as his psychiatric assault on me along with the psychiatric industry peddles its array of deadly addictive psychotropic drugs for profit. I am healthy again and free of this garbage and I am through with this doctor and his fraudulent practice.

Finally the world is waking up to the bad medicine and racket of the medical industrial complex and their desire to get you, conned, hooked and addicted to their mind-altering drugs and psychiatry. These are corrupt pharmaceutical drug companies and doctors who have taken too many lives and are involved through their actions in suicides and homicides across our nation. projects.propublica.org reveals Doctor Kashian's true colors Results are sorted to display closest matching names first. The addresses associated with doctors are provided by the government and do not reflect all of a doctor’s practice locations.

If your doctor does not appear in the listing, that could mean that the doctor did not receive industry payments from August 2013 to December 2015, or you have misspelled his/her name. STEPHEN M KASHIAN Internal Medicine SKOKIE, IL - $6,750 Dr.

Stephen Kashian Orchard Medical 64 Old Orchard Center Skokie, IL 60076 (847) 679-6707 Dr. Stephen Kashian 521 Hoyt Lane Winnetka, IL 60093

Product or Service Mentioned: Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie Internal Medicine Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Law Suit Against Dr. Kshian, Orchard Medical Group and the Pharmaceutical Company.

I didn't like: Dr kashians failure to disclose risks of medicines he prescribes, Preventable medical errors, Dr stephen kashians denial he practices bad medicine, Negligence.

• Orchard Medical
  • 531 Hoyt Lane Winnetka Il
  • Dangerous Medicine
  • 4905 Old Orchard Rd

Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie in Skokie, Illinois - DR. Stephen Kashian Complaint - WARNING

Additional Fees

After reading these online comments about Dr. Kashian they resonated with me tremendously.

I too used to be his patient until I nearly died after he prescribed me dangerous psychiatric medications, Benzodiazepines, without warning me of the risks involved. The most dangerous part of it all was how I did not recognize I was under their influence or what was happening to me. I ended up in a psychiatric ward not knowing what year it was, not knowing what my telephone number was, not being able to form sentences or know what happened exactly. Dr.

Kashian, the psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies involved made a ton of money off of this near death experience of mine, calling it a nervous breakdown. I am seeking legal advice and I will pursue Dr. Kashian and his Orchard Medical Group for his dangerous medicine.

Shame on him and others like him! Orchard Medical Group Stephen M Kashian MD 4905 Old Orchard Shopping Center Skokie, IL 60077 Phone: (847) 679-6707

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: His negligence, Dangerous phychiatric drugs non-existent warings bad mediine.

• 4905 Old Orchard Shopping Center

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1335440

Looks like I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with Dr. Stephen Kashian.

Fifty thousand people go to the emergency room yearly in due to lorazepam complications. Over twenty-seven million prescriptions for lorazepam are written yearly.

Normal people have problems that can and must be resolved without recourse to psychiatric drugs. Deceiving and drugging patients is NOT the practice of medicine. It is criminal.

Dr. Kashian is worthy of being exposed and investigated .

Dr. Stephen M.

Kashian

531 Hoyt Lane Winnetka IL, Tel. 847-446-4845 http://stephenkashian.webs.com

Dr.StephenKashianExposer
Chicago Heights, Illinois, United States #1334610

Chris Cornell’s family has issued a statement questioning the coroner’s report that the singer intentionally took his own life on Thursday.

“Without the results of toxicology tests, we do not know what was going on with Chris—or if any substances contributed to his demise,” the Cornell family said.

The 52 year-old vocalist had a prescription for Ativan, the family shared, and may have taken a higher dosage that impaired his judgement. Attorney Kirk Pasich noted that Ativan can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts and slurred speech.

Ativan is a tranquilizer and anti-anxiety medication that is sometimes used as a sleeping aid.

Orchard Medical Group Of Skokie - Dr. Stephen Kashian - Dangerous, Unprofessional, Unethical - Beware!

Additional Fees

I have had very bad experiences with Dr. Stephen Kashian. From the beginning, the results were a nightmare and NOT at all what I expected. My condition deteriorated and now I am getting other medical opinions.

I specifically told him that I did NOT want to be out for the procedure. I was knocked out for the whole procedure and with the horrible result, it is pretty clear that I did not get what I paid for. He has no regard for the patient and instead focuses on the monetary aspect he receives. He bills for services he does NOT render.

Dr. Kashian is unprofessional and rude. The office is filthy. He is not a good listener. He spends most of the appointment talking about himself or on the phone with his contractors. It was not a good healthcare experience.

I will not return and neither will my neighbor and family and friends. Please everybody be careful and do not let happen to you what happened to me. The guy is negligent and a time bomb ticking. I felt like a cattle being handled rather than a human patient.

Avoid this dangerous doctor and his bad practices at all cost!!!!!

Orchard Medical Group

Dr. Stephen Kashian

4905 Old Orchard Rd,

Skokie, IL 60077

(847) 679-6707

Product or Service Mentioned: Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Over prescribed me medication and hurt me.